- added size filtering
- sls_main sends workgroup name to sls_scanner now. This should fix bug with smblansearch and win32 domains.
Note: I recently (3 months ago) took part time job so I don't have
much time for smblansearch anymore :(
It will be updated slowly :(
Here we go, 0.1.2 released!
Only GUI changes in this version:
- added Russian traslation
- added About dialog and menu.
- If sls_main runs first time (and there's no configfile for it), it'll
use default preset.
- added some useful features:
Status bar (used like some kind of progress bar during scanning)
- added icon and *.desktop file for sls_main
Now you can create your native language translation for smblansearch!
Take sls_main_en.ts in source_directory/tr directory and translate it with Qt linguist. Send translated file to me and I'll add it to next release, and, of course, your name to about dialog :)
smblansearch is quite stable now. qsmbdownloader still unstable, it'll be fixed in next versions.
- I think I've fixed bug with segmentation fault in sls_main, now using signals\slots to determine when sls_scanner processes exited and when we can ready data from them.
- Code lick up
Completely rewritten, stablier than previous version, but still quite unstable.
- Now using modular architecture, smblansearch now consists of two binaries:
sls_main - frontend for sls_scanner
sls_scanner - smb scanner.
There's also qsmbdownloader, and smblansearch can use it (right click on the file, download), but it's quite unstable now, and will be completely rewritten in next version.
- Now using regular expressions (with * and ?) instead of part of file/share names
It's only alpha version, and it was written year ago. Now I'm working on 0.1 version, it'll be completely rewritten.
There's also qsmbdownloader in download section - it's some kind of downloader with resume and recursive download. It'll be integrated in next version of smblansearch.
Please don't send bug-repors for this version, because next version will be completely new (mmm, maybe I'll leave GUI :) )
(c) 2006 Khoruzhick Vasily